Interior Plastic Trim Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twentyfour

Reaction score
There is probably a thread somewhere on this so I apologize in advance as I did try to do a search but was not able to find it. I'm repainting the interior plastic pieces for my 08 Tahoe and it seems as though when the previous owner did the stereo system, whoever installed it broke some of the white cone looking plastic clips. Does anyone know what the part number is or where there is a reliable place online to by OEM or a good aftermarket brand?

Thanks in advance.

It looks kind of like this.

1680675959531.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is probably a thread somewhere on this so I apologize in advance as I did try to do a search but was not able to find it. I'm repainting the interior plastic pieces for my 08 Tahoe and it seems as though when the previous owner did the stereo system, whoever installed it broke some of the white cone looking plastic clips. Does anyone know what the part number is or where there is a reliable place online to by OEM or a good aftermarket brand?

Thanks in advance.

It looks kind of like this.

View attachment 396090

me88

Reaction score
One of these part numbers is a black clip and the other part number is a white clip. Take a picture of which clip goes where before you replace them, there is a height difference between them. Is there a picture somewhere which color clip goes where on the door panel?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I buy non-OEM clips like this I buy in bulk, and plan to replace them each time they're removed. The OEM plastic is superior to the cheap ones, but I can live with that, having bought plenty.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I buy non-OEM clips like this I buy in bulk, and plan to replace them each time they're removed. The OEM plastic is superior to the cheap ones, but I can live with that, having bought plenty.
Yeah I found this out this week. Big difference in quality, but still good for one time use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879