Where to buy weather stripping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kelly1

Reaction score
I just installed all of this a couple months ago on my '97 4-dr. I ordered the door gaskets (that go all the way around the door opening) from metrommp.com. They were imported and while one of them was an inch too short when installed, the other 3 fit just fine and looked like the originals.

The drip rail weatherstrip (that runs across the tops of both my doors) I ordered from LMC. I also ordered the drip rail strip for my cargo door, the door opening weatherstrip as well as the long piece that the two doors seal against (that runs in between the doors) all from LMC.

Everything fit pretty good and matched the originals well. Only had a few minor issues.

I think if I'd ordered the main door weatherstrips from LMC they would have been the same as the metrommp ones.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend LMC bought various seals and weather stripping and fit just like the OEM ones

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMC and Rockauto are my go to places for all the normal replacement parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse