Where to buy LED puddle light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mvfootball1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I read the sticky post above. When I want to the site, I could not find the type of bulb he lists for the puddle light under the mirror. Am I just not seeing it?

Does anyone know anywhere else to buy them? I want blue

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
superbrightleds.com
Here is the info for the puddle lights. I have these same ones.. :waytogo:
37mm, 3710 x HP6 festoon bulbs

OP
OP
M

Mvfootball1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm...maybe they're discontinued. I searched the website high and low. I guess if anyone can find them and could post the link to them here, thatd be sweet

ICON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're on the www.shopcustomcreations.com website above. They are listed as 194 led lights in the LED section. They are the same bulbs as the license plate lights. Double check on www.sylvania.com to see if your yukon uses that type of bulb first. I know it is the correct bulb for the 07+ Tahoe/Yukons.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mvfootball1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes found them, now when they say quantity "1" does that mean 1 set, or literally 1 bulb? Lol I hope its for set, or im going to feel sinful for spending 30+ dollars on puddle lights

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Ahh yes found them, now when they say quantity "1" does that mean 1 set, or literally 1 bulb? Lol I hope its for set, or im going to feel sinful for spending 30+ dollars on puddle lights

Haha, yeah 1 means 1 little bulb. So you're looking at about $30 for just the puddles. (2 bulbs).

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone should post pictures of the new bulbs in.
Im tired at looking at my nasty yellow ones and want to see how this turns out.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah 1 means 1 little bulb. So you're looking at about $30 for just the puddles. (2 bulbs).

I got mine on ebay when I did the puddle light mod for $10 a pair. Still shining bright. Look up 578 LED Festoon. Just make sure you get the correct length.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Someone should post pictures of the new bulbs in.
Im tired at looking at my nasty yellow ones and want to see how this turns out.

Here's a Vid of mine in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEYtNackLiY

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

http://stores.ebay.com/jdmautolight

Way cheaper and good quality.