Where can I get a center console pad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate how everything slides around if you set in on the center console lid. Does someone make a non-slip pad I can insert in that area?

2001 Tahoe

picture.jpg

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walmart or any auto stores make some small pads that are non-stick. They are cheap and end up sliding off after a while.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesn't anyone make one for it where its cut just right? i thought i saw omeone had one.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just find a piece of black rubber sheet and cut it. thats basically what they are. i think its the 03+ that actually have them from the factory. its a different lid also i think.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the cut out...my sunglasses and phone usually go there

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would make my own...go to a PepBoys or Hobby Lobby store and find some thin rubber material to cut to fit. you don't even have to glue it down, it will just lay down and rubber to plastic doesn't move much.

B

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll look around for some to cut myself then, should work good since it's recessed.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about putting a piece of suede on there to cover up those dimples on there, probably wouldnt stop stuff from slicing but would keep stuff from getting scratched up by them when they slide around

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could even sand those bumps down and glue some rubber on there. That way it wouldnt sit funny, if it does at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924