When people ask, Why do you need such a big.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minivan? LOL, the insanity. It’s one thing for a mom who doesn’t care about cars and only cares about function to drive one. But unless you’re a stay home dad, minivan is a no go imo. You can’t tow, it’s not capable of going off road, it can drive through snow as well as a 4x4 truck, and it’s not even close to comparing in safety to the Suburban’s truck frame protection in an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calsdad

Reaction score
We can fit full sheets of sheetrock or plywood in the XL Denali. So much better than on the roof or having the place cut it to fit in car.

That's my main reason for having the Yukon XL. I've done a ton of renovation and construction work on my house - and the ability to load a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back means I can go to the lumberyard and pickup sheets of plywood or sheet rock when the weather is lousy and just leave it in the back. Plus the SUV means I can still haul around 7 people inside. I could do some of that with a pickup - if it had an 8ft bed. But to have the people hauling along with the cargo capacity it would have to be a full crew cab plus an 8ft bed - which makes for really long vehicle. Plus you sill couldn't get 7 people inside, and you'd need to have a cap on the bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu