Wheel well liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prettySUV01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone changed/installed wheel well liners. I have a '22 Denali, and whenever it rains the current material type liners drip forever causing a hugh mess in my garage. My thinking is the new ones would be plastic and not hold or drip so much water in the garage. Your thoughts?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car makers have been using this felt liner for a while now...theory is it is quieter and less prone to ice buildup.
I agree it is quieter...not sure I belive the less ice build up in winter...but it is what it is.

I guess the dripping in the garage I have never noticed, but I have a drain, and anything in the summer here in MN is miles better than what happens in the winter, so maybe I an numb to it.

OP
OP
P

prettySUV01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Car makers have been using this felt liner for a while now...theory is it is quieter and less prone to ice buildup.
I agree it is quieter...not sure I belive the less ice build up in winter...but it is what it is.

I guess the dripping in the garage I have never noticed, but I have a drain, and anything in the summer here in MN is miles better than what happens in the winter, so maybe I an numb to it.
Can't really say about ice but those liners soak up the rain then drip for hours. Don't have drains in garages here, so it just causes huge puddles.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U might have to remove them and get them coated with something, like a bedliner material or some rubberized type product. I dont think anybody makes plastic replacements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz