Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a question about wheel spacers/ adapters. I leveled my truck and running 285's now but want to add wheel spacers on the rear so the front and rear are spaced evenly. Rough Country sells 1.5" and 2" spacer kits but I'm worried about the spacers because I'll lose the centering ring. Is it safe to mount wheels to the spacers if the don't have the centering ring?

OP
OP
Green monster

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The leveling didn't ruin anything but the rear tires look really tucked in and hate the look. I like my factory 16" polished Alcoa 5 star wheels and don't want to change them to get a wider stance in the rear.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
personally i would not do it. you sure you cant live with it?

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

could always use wider tires jut in the back. i believe 305 will fit since the wheels dont turn but not so sure if you have lowered the rear.

Yukon04

Reaction score
Get the hubcentric wheel spacers they have a center ring I am running them on mine with 35"s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts