Wheel Spacer Size Question 2022 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I purchased a 2022 Tahoe Z71 this week. I am looking to purchase the RC 2/1 lift and I’d like to also put wheel spacers on that sit flush with the wheel well with a 285/60r20 tire.

What size wheel spacer do you guys reccomend to have the tire/wheel sit flush with the wheel well?

I had a 2015 Yukon a few years ago but I cannot remember what Wheel spacer size I had with the 3.5” lift.

Last edited:

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same. I haven't seen anything smaller than a 1" spacer but base on my eyes, that would get it close enough IMHO.

OP
OP
H

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering the same. I haven't seen anything smaller than a 1" spacer but base on my eyes, that would get it close enough IMHO.
I have seen some 5/16th” and smaller on eBay. These do not have the studs. They go over your existing studs. Seems l the problem is 1-1.25” I believe it is related to the studs but I am not certain.

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not got more than 1/4” on stock studs and nuts. From there just jump up to 1” + and maybe need to trim your studs.

OP
OP
H

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Sorry it has been a while. I went with the 1” hub centric spacers on Amazon. It does not say it fits the vehicle but I put them on anyway. I did not require any trimming of the studs. With the Z71 wheels there are hollow areas where the stud fits inside it on the spacers. Have driven about 5,000 miles so far and no issues to report. The wheels sit perfectly slightly outside the wheel well how I wanted. I’ll try to get some photos this weekend.

Cheers

OP
OP
H

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would also like to note I am not going to do the 2/1 lift as it seems very level as is for some reason. Have not taken official measurements yet.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't trust wheel spacers but if I did I would go with BORA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy