Wheel Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm I'm the process of purchasing a lowering kit again and I wanted to get some opinions on what wheels size I should go with. I was thinking either 22s or 24s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can't make up your mind huh?

:D

SBK RACER

Reaction score
Look at the cost of tires and decide... :D

Also consider that bigger wheels with lower profile tires are heavier, take more fuel to accelerate, and take more brakes to stop. Ride quality goes down the drain too.

Sure look nice... But that is it!!!

If you drive in areas without the smoothest roads you want a profile of at least 3-4 inches of rubber.

OP
OP
Red_Raider

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can't make up your mind huh?

:D

Nope I sure can't! Momma isn't happy with having to lift the little boy in and out plus she hates it when she rubs up against the 35s when they're all shined up. Let me tell you I hear about it almost every day!

I had 24s before when the Tahoe was lowered but I think I found a set of ck916 in 22" with 285/40 tires. Time will only tell! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laylow_g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You cant go wrong with 24S thats what i want to do to mine i want to get ride of my 20s and gets 24s