What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black4x4

Reaction score
Thinking about some Helo Maxx HE791 wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 19

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked the Black Bear Performance page and saw they are coming to Denver in October so I just submitted a deposit for an in person tune!!!!

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked the Black Bear Performance page and saw they are coming to Denver in October so I just submitted a deposit for an in person tune!!!!

Nice, should be fun during and the drive home. Have a good time.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that works at Kicker, so I have been pulsing him for info. I was hoping to do their "kit" swap, as it comes with an amp, speakers and a sub. But with the Bose system, it is a no go. If you don't have Bose, that might be a good idea for you to look into though!

The MTX Thunderform isn't supposed to work in the Bose systems in the Denalis because the luxury amp is in the way but I followed someone else's lead and mounted that amp in the storage pocket that's in the panel. No wire splicing needed, just rotate it 180 and drill a hole for the wiring. There's a writeup on it. I did it with a 10" JL sub and Soundstream 280 watt amp. I imagine the Kicker system is the same?

dageaux1209

Reaction score
Leveling springs for the rear will be here Friday. Trying to get the stance a little closer to the way it should be.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The MTX Thunderform isn't supposed to work in the Bose systems in the Denalis because the luxury amp is in the way but I followed someone else's lead and mounted that amp in the storage pocket that's in the panel. No wire splicing needed, just rotate it 180 and drill a hole for the wiring. There's a writeup on it. I did it with a 10" JL sub and Soundstream 280 watt amp. I imagine the Kicker system is the same?

Good info!! I might have to look into that!!

donovandavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered cutouts and PA system today. New fog lights as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I actually have the rear sub mount for a Tahoe/Yukon for 2000-2006 that I need to sell off. Not sure what size fits in there though.

Jenn. Hit me up. I want it if it's the one that goes in the wheel well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65