What's my interior carpet color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to order a set of Loyd custom floor mats, but I am not sure of mine interior color?

Is there anyway to tell by looking at the VIN or something?

It is a tanish color. Loyd gives two colors available either light shale or tan. Which should I get?

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
post your answer here when you find it...ive got tan also and would like some nice mats for the front

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to buy some of those floor mats but man are they expensive. I like the fact that you can customize them though. I will eventually get them here soon. I think it's a waste of money for me since I always cover my stock mats with clear plastic mats so I wont be able to show them off anyway :), I'm not spending that type of money and have people's dirty feet on them ( well meaning my kids)

OP
OP
bthomas02tahoe

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
forget the stock color - go with black.

After some thought I have decided to just go with black.

I hate the idea of paying all that money for carpets that will just look dirty all the time.

I know that black does not match, but think it will good with the tan interior, and white Tahoe lettering, and it wont show dirt so I am sold.

I just hope they don't look that bad.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
where you gonna get them? pics?

im gonna do black suede accents on my door panels so the black mats might look good w/ the tan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse