What's latest shipping timeline?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beechnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got a build date of 02/06/23 for a '23 Yukon AT4. If it does actually start on 02/06, what would you expect the delivery time to be these days?

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
Depends on where you are and how it was ordered. Here was my timeline.

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting still. built in September. dealer says he has a halfton that was built in may... still MIA.

squark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sure there are a lot of variables, but my TPW was 1/2/23 and it was delivered to the dealer in NC on 1/26.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built the week of 1/16. it was on the train the monday after, and is currently scheduled to be delivered to the dealer on 2/3...it's sitting at a rail yard closer to me than the dealer.

Dropfire93x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Our TPW was December 5, 2022. Took delivery on January 30, 2023. That, I am assuming, was pretty good with the plant closing for the holidays. From what others have experienced, I’m sure there are still some variables that could impact your delivery, but it seems that process is getting better for customers.

Ours were fleet sales and the dealer rep said the Tahoe’s arrived around January 20th. The sales contract required the dealer to deliver them versus picking them up.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took possession of a new Suburban and Tahoe this January, both were between 45 and 60 days from build date to my salesperson calling me to come pick them up (separate local Chevy dealers).

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a build date of 02/06/23 for a '23 Yukon AT4. If it does actually start on 02/06, what would you expect the delivery time to be these days?
Shipping times and dates DO NOT MATTER. It took 11 months to get my Tahoe. It was built and shipped two months after ordering. It sat in a hot, dirt, Texas parking lot for about 8 months waiting for a chip from China. When delivered to me, it was still missing another chip that I still do not have, and will probably never get.

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm waiting on mine. ordered in Nov 21' dealer got allocation in June. Switched to 23' built in August. Still waiting... no ETA.