What Year Esky Roof Rack do I Need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know off the top of their head what Year Esky roof rack I'd need that will go on an NBS?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a few people that a NNBS Esky roof rack will bolt right on. That's the route I'd probably go but I'd assume any Esky rack '01 and up would bolt on.

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a few people that a NNBS Esky roof rack will bolt right on. That's the route I'd probably go but I'd assume any Esky rack '01 and up would bolt on.

What year did the NNBS start 07? Ya I like the chrome one from those. Just don't know if it will fit on an XL yet.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...07 and up is the NNBS. Felix is the one I remember saying it fit (among another couple that I can't remember). You may shoot him a PM if he doesn't see this thread. I would think if you could find a rack of an ESV you'd be good. :shrug:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did NNBS denalis have the esky style racks? two of them ive saw yesterday did....and looking at the clueness nerd drivnig one of them im sure it was stock. that might open up more of them out there to chose from....

on the escalade rack deal...anyone seen a Z71 with one? I saw a black Z71 the other day and the long bars were chrome like an esky rack but they were mounted in the stock raised end caps. i couldnt get my phone out of my pocket fast enough...looked different....

i guess its not too uncommon...i just googled to see if i could find something similar to post here...
IMG_1500copy.jpg

the one i saw was a sburban tho...but still u get the idea...raised and chrome....weird. not sure i like it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah....that one on the Z-71 does look a little different :think: Kinda tall and bulky a little bit.

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did NNBS denalis have the esky style racks? two of them ive saw yesterday did....and looking at the clueness nerd drivnig one of them im sure it was stock. that might open up more of them out there to chose from....

Good Call, I never really thought about that, all of the ones I googled show them on there, I may just get those haha..I saw some that are black with chrome end caps, looks sexy.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good Call, I never really thought about that, all of the ones I googled show them on there, I may just get those haha..I saw some that are black with chrome end caps, looks sexy.

Probably a lot easier to get an XL Denali rack than an ESV rack anyway :High 5:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...07 and up is the NNBS. Felix is the one I remember saying it fit (among another couple that I can't remember). You may shoot him a PM if he doesn't see this thread. I would think if you could find a rack of an ESV you'd be good. :shrug:

The esky roof rack will fit directly bolt on to the tahoe/yukon from 01-06 and 07+

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The esky roof rack will fit directly bolt on to the tahoe/yukon from 01-06 and 07+

And that includes the XL and Burbs, too, right? That's the only think I was not 100% sure on based on what you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar