What roadside assistance do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budcat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What roadside assistance do you use after the included 5-years of GM/OnStar assistance runs out? Did you re-up your OnStar coverage or go with AAA or something other?

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the one that my insurance company offers. I have Allstate.

shock

Reaction score
In years past I have had it through my insurance company and some years through my cell phone plan. Not sure if cell companies still offer it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had AAA for like 20 years but I also have the option to request it thru my insurance and I think some of my credit cards include it

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Onstar... Mainly because the service came complimentary when I bought the Cadillac.

I also have AAA plus whatever my car insurance and my credit cards offer in the way of roadside assistance.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM and my insurance company. I also have coverage through the Chevrolet Vehicle Service Contract (which should not be confused with the prepaid maintenance contract).

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Verizon’s roadside assistance. Only had to really use it maybe 5x in about 13 years, and 3 of those were for other people. Solid service.