What led tail lights to get help me decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those. I like the style, get the extended warranty on them. I got the same ones from pro tuning lab. After about 6 months. They started to accumulate dew in the lights, the refused to replace them. I’m gonna buy another set, then use the warranty and sell the new pair just to stick it to them

OP
OP
Rollout12183

Rollout12183

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have those. I like the style, get the extended warranty on them. I got the same ones from pro tuning lab. After about 6 months. They started to accumulate dew in the lights, the refused to replace them. I’m gonna buy another set, then use the warranty and sell the new pair just to stick it to them
You have a pic of them on you truck?

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these

DNA Motoring TL-LED-GMCYO07-RDCL Pair Full LED Tail Light/Lamp [For 07-14 Chevy Suburban/GMC Yukon] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCT7X8L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pk9yDb5B0DWMP

I have that exact set on mine. I love them.

PhotoEditor-20190428210559.jpg

They are very bright. I've tinted them since I took that photo. And they're still pretty bright. I've had them for a few months, and haven't had any issues.

One thing to note. They are shaped to fit Escalade appliques. If you don't swap those, the lights stick out a little from the Yukon/Tahoe ones. I ended up finding a used pair for sale on here pretty cheap. They pop up for sale from time to time.

Yukon vs Escalade Taillight.jpg

It's not a huge deal. But you should be aware of it, since they don't mention it in the ad. I gave them 3/5 on my Amazon review because of that. They emailed me and offered me a partial refund. So I changed my rating to 4/5. I can be bought!

OP
OP
Rollout12183

Rollout12183

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have that exact set on mine. I love them.

View attachment 229464

They are very bright. I've tinted them since I took that photo. And they're still pretty bright. I've had them for a few months, and haven't had any issues.

One thing to note. They are shaped to fit Escalade appliques. If you don't swap those, the lights stick out a little from the Yukon/Tahoe ones. I ended up finding a used pair for sale on here pretty cheap. They pop up for sale from time to time.

View attachment 229465

It's not a huge deal. But you should be aware of it, since they don't mention it in the ad. I gave them 3/5 on my Amazon review because of that. They emailed me and offered me a partial refund. So I changed my rating to 4/5. I can be bought!
I ended up going with those what’s the extra small connector for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim2014