What is the supplier price for Tahoe 2016?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uat1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was checking Costco Auto Program website and noticed that they have Holiday Sale event going on for GM vehicle until Jan 4, 2016. I called them and they say Costco member is eligible to purchase a Tahoe at the supplier price but they would not tell me what that price is. Does anyone what is the supplier price for a Tahoe LT 2016 AWD? Is it lower than invoice price?

thunderdawg

Reaction score
We recently ordered an LTZ with a few options. The price was invoice less $1000 which seems to be lower than the "supplier" price given in the link posted above, unless the supplier price removes the "advertising/adjustment" add-on. The Costco GM sales event includes a gift card worth $700 if you are an executive member.

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the gift card when not using a Costco dealer but the dealer gave you Costco pricing? It was a checkbox in their systems and automatically gave me supplier pricing. They required me to register with the costco site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas