What in the world is this for????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan has it right, it was for a CD holder. Minivans had one or more and the second was for a 1st Aid Kit and by that time the CDs were replaced with DVDs. The CDs moved to a spot under the dash. Owner's manual should explain it.
why the weird strap?

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The strap used to be elastic and would hold the cd case in place when you opened it. In typical GM fashion the elastic fails to that stretched out state.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The strap used to be elastic and would hold the cd case in place when you opened it. In typical GM fashion the elastic fails to that stretched out state.

Same as my twenty year old Sears Craftsman portable tool pouch. The elastic that used to hold the sockets and such in place has stretched out. Spend 15 minutes putting everything in its place, get a glass of water and the wife comes by and tilts it on its side and puts it on the chair so she can set the table for dinner. Happens every time! Oh well.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does someone actually know this is for a cd case or are we just guessing? It would have had to be a special one because i have tried 3 small ones and none of them fit.... guess i should see if just a cd fits at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy