what happens if I adjust the timing 5 or 10*?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Hey Max, which route would you recommend going?? the Ebay McGillicutty or the GM part...

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
although i am never one to disagree with you as you easily have more know how then I...

But when I clean my throttle body, there is a small hole in it which i always assumed was were the motor fed the exhaust back through to help burn off deposits... if thats not what it is, then what is that hole?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
He was being facetious, tb spacers do absolutly nothing on these trucks unless you're using it to spray nitrous.

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to call BS on the whole 80hp! I'd believe 10 to 15!

He was being facetious, tb spacers do absolutly nothing on these trucks unless you're using it to spray nitrous.

Talk about an $8 word.

Facetious: Humour or humor (see American and British English spelling differences) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.

And 10 to 15hp is over estimating by 9-14hp.

Noobs...

*HEAVY-CHEVY*

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Talk about an $8 word.

Facetious: Humour or humor (see American and British English spelling differences) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.

And 10 to 15hp is over estimating by 9-14hp.

Noobs...

The tornado would help(a little).....Sure funny how people can tell how much you know about cars by how many posts you have on a website!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019