What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what happened with my 05 Express van. I got so many random misfires(P0300)that it eventually clogged one of my converters. Iirc there's 2 converters---so I just hollowed out the clogged one. No more random misfires.
Being that I've floored it in this same stretch often over the years and only got a shudder once a couple years ago when I got past 90 and this is my first time using seafoam I'll keep my eye on it and refrain from further seafoam treatments.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you could refrain from driving illegally and unsafely.
The rare 20 mph over the speed limit is about as illegal as I get these days but no one was on the road at 5am, no one was put in danger. I always step on it before I change the oil so hopefully it doesnt come back next oil change.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walked past it in the garage and noticed the left front tire is quite low. Will have to air it up before the next drive. No idea what shops charge for flat repair on this size tire.
OK, so almost two months and it's low again. Clearly not a major leak, but what, puncture/object, rim or valve stem? Seemed to take quite a while to air up last time, like it didn't want to take air easily, but that could have been the adapter I was using on the air hose.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it for the first time in a month. Rode smooth for the most part, some minor vibration at certain speeds. Gets up to 80- far too easily. Didn't even notice a couple of times and had to back off some.

Temp never got above about 160-170, but air temp was in the 40s. Volt meter stayed just under 14. Oil pressure around 40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe