What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing. Been laid up in one of those special rooms with adjustable beds and staff prodding you every four hours to take blood, or wrap something around your arm that pumps up ....

But while being driven home, I saw my twin pass by in front of us. Same color, barn doors, not sure of the year but OBS.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nothing. Been laid up in one of those special rooms with adjustable beds and staff prodding you every four hours to take blood, or wrap something around your arm that pumps up ....

But while being driven home, I saw my twin pass by in front of us. Same color, barn doors, not sure of the year but OBS.
Hope it's nothing too serious.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score

Get better soon!

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Drove Betty today. She has sat for far too long but the husband had CMC arthroplasty so I've been taking care of him. I felt the need to open her up a bit on the highway. Tim was not happy with the pic of the speedo at 80. I did correct him that's probably more like 74 due to tires and wheels but he didn't really appreciate that. Regardless, I had a ball on the way into work.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally fixed the passenger window that wouldnt roll but a 1/4 of the way down. Couldn't lock or unlock the door with window down. Took the door apart to find the power door lock had popped a rivet. Tapped both out and used a couple small screws and nuts. That window got stuck right before covid so since 2019 :(

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded it away...I am sad to do it, but just couldn't really get in anymore with my disability. If you are wondering, I traded even for an 07 Chrysler 300c. At lesat I didn't lose the 5.7 power as this has the hemi. I will still be lurking around as I have had 2 99 Tahoe's and a 99 Yukon. i love these trucks.

361570653_833639548094435_588614012454586946_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts