What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice owl_93, I have been debating doing that! Have you noticed a considerable difference?
For me, the biggest difference has been accelerating in 1st and 2nd while getting in the freeway. Also when downshifting while passing someone. Its brought my flowmaster to life a little more and it sort of 'barks' a little more on the shifts at high RPMs.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered my knock sensors, harness, and gaskets so I can get rid of this damn CEL.

Started searching pretty hard for a 4L80e

DMAN14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my driver side door speaker fixed. Had to run new wires and the retrofit to the OEM Bose speaker and bypass the OEM harness.

Cleaned up my expanded rear compartment (where the OBS sub is) and got my portable jump starter to fit in there.

Removed the lil Wade logos from my window deflectors.

Need to borrow a heat gun to get the old dealer sticker off and need to install 32 inch LED curved light bar

Reaction score
I took off the emblems today. Awesome to enjoy the hot sun for hours with the benefit of getting blisters. Completely worth the slight sun burn, she is looking good. Next is a wash and wax.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took off the emblems today. Awesome to enjoy the hot sun for hours with the benefit of getting blisters. Completely worth the slight sun burn, she is looking good. Next is a wash and wax.

Invest in a 3m eraser wheel next time. Your finger tips will thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10