What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a good two weeks!
D6790B7E-3AE6-4ADA-9998-153675767276_zpssjxjcgie.jpg
Stupid woman decided she wanted to be in my lane! Insurance company is totaling it with a quote of $5900 to repair:(. To ease my sadness I decided to spend a little money on the blazer so I bought this to get it running until I can find time to get back on my motor build.

Looks like the Kon did its job and kept you guys safe.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Hopefully it's a better output than the 6000k. Wheels are coming along hopefully I'll have time today and be able to install them. I like have the lights match but the 6000k in the fogs I feel don't really match the lows so I figure just have them a different color so that it doesn't look a shade off. I had 3000k fogs before and liked the look but one bulb for some reason blew. It was an ebay set so maybe the set from TRS I ordered lasts a lot longer and should be better quality. I'll send you some pics once installed.

What projectors are you running? WHat bulbs did you order?

Bolted up the new wheels and tires! got an alignment. They are 20" Fuel Trophys and 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Graps. Trimmed a little of the rear fenders, but finally came to the conclusion that i need to go higher. Just ordered lift spindles.

35s%20front.jpg

35s20rear.jpg

Looks great!

Last edited:

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally did a quick spring cleaning today.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally went a little lower and got the rear escalade 3rd brake light on and got the rear vent caps painted. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428037389.087739.jpg Scored the springs and keys cheap. **** to go lower and do the 3/5-6 kit from NorCal but with this 16s I'm limited. Guess I better get bigger wheels soon.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished a machine polish and coat of Collinites 845 Insulator Wax. 0130EST.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few things as of the last few weeks....

Today-- Replaced my ISS(Intermediate Steering Shaft)- steering feels ten times better-like new almost. I was feeling alot of vibration-almost felt excessive-through the steering wheel. I exercised the shaft once before and it helped but it only lasted about 3 months.

Yesterday--Threw on a coat of SCG Nano Glaze and a quick detail of the rest of the truck. I already did the main detail last week.

A few weeks back---I had a shop replace the seal between transmission/transfercase. Long story short I was having shifting issues and thought it was time for a rebuild. Took it to a reputable shop and found I was low 2 quarts of trans fliud and 2 quarts over filled in the transfer case. Also did a full trans service including pan drop/filter. Shifts like a dream now and my wallet is fairly happy considering it wasn't a new tranny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900