What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Detail part I done(wash/vacuum). Interior,wax,and seal on Fri(gonna be in the low 60's). Installed my colormatched third brake housing to match the PTM rear appliques-I know its just black but it really made the back end pop. A few pics:

Nice one man! That color matched tail looks sweet!! Does tie it together.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud...just a little spin on the OEM look-trying to stay true to the look of the Denali.

Looks really good by just painting the stocks. Changed the look more than i thought it would.

You guys and your denali's make me want to make mine a Chenali! ha ha.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my rgb halo in my 52in light bar
late_night_loving__by_jopanphotography-d4z2d3b%201_zpsg3zzooei.jpg

Lifted/Offroad NBS Nali? Those were AWD... I see in your sig that you have a "Stage 2.5 tranny," whatever that is. Did you swap a 4wd transmission and running gear? If so, what gear, transmission, and axles did you use? I am quite interested.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Detail part I done(wash/vacuum). Interior,wax,and seal on Fri(gonna be in the low 60's). Installed my colormatched third brake housing to match the PTM rear appliques-I know its just black but it really made the back end pop. A few pics:

Exactly what I was thinking of doing this summer, after seeing that I will do it for sure!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good by just painting the stocks. Changed the look more than i thought it would.

You guys and your denali's make me want to make mine a Chenali! ha ha.

Thanks it works well with black especially....and a body shop prepped,painted, and cleared all 3 pieces for about $100. Your ride is looking good-I wouldn't change a thing...

Exactly what I was thinking of doing this summer, after seeing that I will do it for sure!

Do it! Still hanging on to those NNBS Denali wheels yet or did you sell em'?

EDIT: I'll just add to this post instead of a new one. 67* today so I spent most of the day detailing the Yukon. Now she is ready to go....

Attachments

• Yukon1.jpg
    Yukon1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Yukon2.jpg
    Yukon2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your ride is looking good-I wouldn't change a thing...

Not a bad price at all. Thanks, but it has changed somewhat.

Do it! Still hanging on to those NNBS Denali wheels yet or did you sell em'?

HA HA HA HA.... someone still remembers your Denali Rims that your holding onto..... ha ha ha ha.. CHRIS!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali