What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave her a wash, but had to leave her at home in the 80F heat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 26

missta

Reaction score
Installed a set of 22's i bought off my shop owneruploadfromtaptalk1424821906610.jpguploadfromtaptalk1424821928326.jpg

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my rear brake pads yesterday so it's time to install them today! I know, I know, super super exciting! ahahha

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just replaced my drivers window motor. been meaning to do this for a month and a half lol.

Was your window just slow to move, or wouldn't move at all? My passenger side window is significantly slower than the driver's, and I've been considering replacing the motor. How hard a job was it?

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was your window just slow to move, or wouldn't move at all? My passenger side window is significantly slower than the driver's, and I've been considering replacing the motor. How hard a job was it?

I started slowing down and then after one snow storm here it started making a clicking/popping noise and didn't really want to go up. The GM ones go out pretty often.

But it's super easy.

1. Take off door panel
2. Peel off plastic liner
3. Tape window to door so it wont fall down. I used painters tape
4. Loosen the two window clamps. 2 10mm bolts.
5. Unbolt the other 5 or 6 10mm bolts and unplug window motor.
6. Wiggle the entire assembly out and reverse to install.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hanging out at a friends race track working on the high beams on my CVPI, I heard a sound that I have heard many time, it was my tahoe coming up the road and the mechanic that has been working on it was revving up at us, it was so nice to finally see it running again! He is going to drive it a day or two to make sure everything is right before he gives it back to me. For a backup vehicle I picked up a 2004 Crown Vic PI (P71) with 81k miles for 3000.00, it use to belong to the City of Greensboro fire dept, so all interior is there, no mixed matched seats, interior is perfect, just a few paint chips other than that its nice!

SLCHOE

ASE Master Certified + (L1)
Reaction score
I started slowing down and then after one snow storm here it started making a clicking/popping noise and didn't really want to go up. The GM ones go out pretty often.

But it's super easy.

1. Take off door panel
2. Peel off plastic liner
3. Tape window to door so it wont fall down. I used painters tape
4. Loosen the two window clamps. 2 10mm bolts.
5. Unbolt the other 5 or 6 10mm bolts and unplug window motor.
6. Wiggle the entire assembly out and reverse to install.

That would be the power window motor & regulator assembly in case anyone reading this thinks you just changed out JUST the motor itself. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65