What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a new radiator put in since mine had a nice 6" hairline crack on driversside that kept leaking everywhere.
Today 90% finished one headlight retro just need to align a tiny bit down and seal. Maybe next week when I have time I'll finish the other side. Drove with it around the neighborhood and it was night and day difference, makes the driversside HL that has a 6000k hid look like a cheap halogen.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Sexy ride Charles. Wouldn't mind driving one of those around.
Thanks!

I was riding shotgun for the first time since I got the beast

Wow, shotgun.:hmmm2: I don't think I ever rode in the passenger seat in the truck the whole time I had it.

Rickz04Yuk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, shotgun.:hmmm2: I don't think I ever rode in the passenger seat in the truck the whole time I had it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know I just had to finish a project for work on the drive to the Unhappiest place in this world Disneyland

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished the energy suspension rear sway bar bushings. Also ordered the rest of my parts. Soon to have my billet grille, clear corner lights, and aluminum grille emblem that I'll paint to match.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Washing and detailing to get ready for our Navy Pier trip and GO Chicago next weekend. ..

SUBLETTKUSTOMZ

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took her on a camp trip to Doran Beach/Bodega Bay, California this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 22

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Cleaned it the other day and drove the wife's lifted one today. God that thing is rugged and beefy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts