What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mechahead

Reaction score
Painting the HD hood currently, but I found a hair from my goatee in the second coat of clear. Fun fun.

Sent from my LG-JUNK using Tapatalk 2

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to attempt another ABS module fix. Soldered it last time and it worked awhile but is causing trouble again. I've since learned to solder much better and will take another hack at it before spending 100s on a new one.

brudgers90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
today i took vent caps off drilled small 1/8 inch holes in vents where you can not see them and inserted red leds in the top and white in the bottom came out really nice this site sucks for picture uploads lol kind of like pic below but you cant see the leds you see the glow looks pretty slick when i step on brake its red when i put in revers it turns white LEDT-313CB-4.jpg

brudgers90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ahh ok. Curious how yours turns out. Nice idea though!

will get pic tommarow after i install them

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

tyrq3op35

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

download.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019