What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reattached the lower plastic fascia on the front and replaced a busted fog light, because some butt wipe didn't fasten down a plywood sheet on the back of his truck! It could have been alot worse. I consider myself lucky that the tow hooks actually took the brunt of the damage and busted the plywood up before it hit the rest of the front end. She look like new again.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in 3 months+, but I did do something new to my truck this week..

Swapped out the GoRhino push bumper for a new full wrap around guard. The new one is from Go Industries, it's their " Big-Tex Grille Guard ". It took some work to get it on, original brackets they sent did not work, had to dremel out some of the plastic bumper cover and widen a hole on the bracket. Overall I wish I would have stuck with GoRhino as all their stuff is direct bolt on. But this one looks pretty good. Wish it was a bit lower too, but may have my friends shop do some mods to it. Here's a picture:

picture.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^--- welcome back. lol Looks good.

Washed the Tahoe after about 2 months of neglect. So much cleaner and nicer now.

Last edited:

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
Flushed the front/rear diffs and transfer case with new synthetic blood...think I have a front bearing on its way out, too...super!

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the rear left window regulator/motor assembly and installed my clarion double din

dznutts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her, ordered 2" / 3" drop kit, and 250amp alt.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filled up the washer fluid reservoir.... PHEW!!! Didn't even need a Haynes Manual for that one! :lol:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed her this morning. and trimmed my bezel to fit the double din properly. (it was too late last night n i was beat)
before
IMAG0154.jpg
after
IMAG0161.jpg