What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy's dad had a legit doctors note because he had cancer and the medication he was on affected his skin and it was extremely sensitive to sunlight. He still got a ticket, tried to fight it, and they wouldnt excuse it. Unbelievable..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how do u get a doctors note? in ny u can only have 30% w/out one!

In MO you can legally have up to 35% on your front door windows but then 5% the rest of the way around.

Prior to that, though, all you had to do was ask your doctor to right you a note of some sort and then just go get a permit from the state highway patrol and you were good to go ahead and get tinted. It was really easy and I think they realized so they just eventually passed a law allowing up to 35%.

Reaction score
My windows are 5% all the way around and I dont get bothered, but thats just a plus of a small town. On a side note my check engine light came on today on the way to work.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like CELs! They are so misleading at times. It could be something major or something really not a big deal at all like a friggin gas cap not on tight enough! It seems like when the really big things break the light never comes on at all! :shrug:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my heated seat switch's backlighting bulb replaced!! Now just have my steering wheel buttons to do and I'm all good for glow at night!! I know, not much of an accomplishment but since I started this mission to get all my burnt out switches new life now I'm all motivated to fix them all!! If anyone has any questions on how to do the backlighting bulbs, hit me up, I'm a pro at fixing them now!! ha ha ha!

basshertz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My windows are 5% all the way around and I dont get bothered, but thats just a plus of a small town. On a side note my check engine light came on today on the way to work.

in my opinion its good that u have a white truck cuz on darker cars specially black the dark windows stand out more and look more suspicious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts