What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwbeaner

Reaction score
How about this for a simple thread. I know a lot of us do simple stuff to our trucks everyday and we don't make a new thread for everything we do. So if you did something neat, simple, or just want to brag about a new cool piece you threw on your ride post it up. I figure this thread will also bring inspiration to others as well.

I'll start.....

Today I did some spring cleaning to the my '01 Tahoe. I washed it and cleaned out the inside. I also ordered some new JL audio speakers for the doors and front and rear Weathertech floor mats. I also put some sound deadening material in the doors.

Jack your post count up, and post away.
-Ben

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing, but I plan to wash her up. i was planning on selling but I just cant do it... Picking up the lexus today (new project) But going to shine her up first.. poor girl

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 01 yuk 4x4, and a few days after I bought her, the svc 4wd light started coming on every once in a while. Didn't do it everyday and at times wouldn't come on for weeks at a time. Did some research and learned that it was possibly the 4wd selector switch. I ordered one off of ebay and put it on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed that I won't see the light anymore. Replaced it because it started coming on more frequently.

Also tried to remove my rear fog lights but the bolts are so rusted had to stop because it got too dark. Will try to finish it this weekend.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Cool thread idea..
Well I actually did some stuff over the weekend, but before I say anything else, I'll let the pics do my talking. I know, I know, I should've posted pics along with what I'm saying but my wife has the camera. Tomorrow I'll post.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
It's not what I did, but what some b*tch did.... pics uploading

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

i look weird in the reflection because i was like half way sitting against the fence because i was parked so close, thats why my jeans look really tight lol