What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since she's been a good girl, she gets new shoes.

View attachment 259924 View attachment 259925

I really wanted that style when I upgraded my wheels. Looks super sharp! Jelly.

Alas, my brother in law got a new Silverado and immediately took of his stock 20's and gave me a good price. Hard to pass up, especially since wheels/tires were brand new and I paid less than what the tires alone would go for.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been having some clunks at low speed turns. Several weeks ago, I greased everything underneath. Thought that fixed it, but still there. Did some troubleshooting mentally then put it in the air and had my wife make lock to lock turns. No noise. Put it back on the ground and same - no noise. Decided to re-check torque on the cross member I removed to drop the oil pan. Damn. One side not even hand tight. Torqued em down to spec.

Will test drive later, right now, she's parked parallelly to my garage as I have to keep it outside overnight while the hardwood floors get refinished. All furniture in the garage. Doing my best attempts to keep thievery from happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700