What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not like. I’d probably replace it myself. As long as you can fine one relatively cheap. Ebay.. local..
That’s what I was thinking too. And I lucked up on this black pair. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically a hairline fracture but I I know eventually it’ll spread. b4a66f94267da8d8b291ca8a8ad33681.jpg
d930047f939ca725379f56a91b0ce7ef.jpg

What I would suggest is to find yourself the harbor freight super glue and gently follow along the crack. But then again, you already know the extent of my knowledge! Hopefully someone with more than myself will chime in and help out!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have access to the back of it, get some Q-Bond and you won’t have to worry about it spreading. You can usually get it at most auto part stores.

What I would suggest is to find yourself the harbor freight super glue and gently follow along the crack. But then again, you already know the extent of my knowledge! Hopefully someone with more than myself will chime in and help out!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is. It has a powder that helps fuse broken pieces together. It comes with some really strong super glue and 2 bonding powders, one is for plastic and the other is for metal. When you put the liquid on top of the powder, you will see a little smoke as it reacts. It only takes about 10 seconds to cure depending on what you are doing. It’s what I used to fuse the Metra pocket to my console when I took the CD changer out. The first time I used it was to glue a nipple back on a vacuum actuator. They have a good video of it on YouTube. I always keep that and Plast-Aid always on hand. Check out the ratings on them.

It’s good stuff?

DenaliReyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20201008_192003.jpg 20201008_191206.jpg for some reason, I'm guessing shortage. This just started happening. The driver side turn signal is dim and on constantly. It works normal when i use the turn signals, it does not flash rapidly as if there was a bulb out. I know this dim light happened once before and came back to normal the next day.

Guess I'll have to check all the wiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave