What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Installed the new passenger seat switch bezel and new wiper blades in preparation for the oncoming Oregon rainy season. Recent new Husky mats front and rear. Sorry for the poor lighting but it is starting to rain here and I backed the new rig in under the carport so I could back my golf cart in at the front to allow for it to be covered.
It is nothing major but is important to me as the process continues. Scheduled to take in to my friend's shop on Monday and get in the air to inspect for any unseen needs. Will report back with findings.

20200923_124310.jpg
20200923_124349.jpg
20200923_122346.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the new passenger seat switch bezel and new wiper blades in preparation for the oncoming Oregon rainy season. Recent new Husky mats front and rear. Sorry for the poor lighting but it is starting to rain here and I backed the new rig in under the carport so I could back my golf cart in at the front to allow for it to be covered.
It is nothing major but is important to me as the process continues. Scheduled to take in to my friend's shop on Monday and get in the air to inspect for any unseen needs. Will report back with findings.

View attachment 258415
View attachment 258416
View attachment 258413
Beam blades it looks like? I like the Bosch Icons. And if you’ve never tried it, I highly recommend Aquapel. If you put it on now it will last until next Spring. Then you barely have to use the wipers at all and when you do the water just slides off the windshield. If you decide to use it, it takes two of the applicators to do one of our big windshields. I do it once a year. It doesn’t start streaking in a couple months like Rain-X, in fact it never streaks it just quits working as well but by then it’s not raining anymore.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700