What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Edit: Never mind! I should have kept reading but didn't you have an awesome transmission build?

Top Fuel dragsters and other race applications have awesome transmission builds too... and their stuff still breaks sometimes. Nothing is bomb-proof. Big power causes big stress on parts... just the nature of the beast (no pun intended, @Rocket Man )

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edit: Never mind! I should have kept reading but didn't you have an awesome transmission build?
Yes- level 3 “invincible” 4l65 from Performabuilt good for 800 hp and an FTI billet triple disc 2800 stall torque converter. Still broke something but it’s under warranty. I did beat the Subaru STi off the line though...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes- level 3 “invincible” 4l65 from Performabuilt good for 800 hp and an FTI billet triple disc 2800 stall torque converter. Still broke something but it’s under warranty. I did beat the Subaru STi off the line though...

Lol. That is something to launch faster than those little rice rockets.

Co-worker has a twin turbo WRX and that little cream puff hauls some ass. Handles like it’s on rails but bumpy as **** that you get the piss pounded out of you.

I’ll take the land yacht.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere

Latest posts