What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit a bird with my honda a few years back... i swear i saw something when i was getting up to speed on the main road by my house.... 70 miles later at work....View attachment 202754
Lol! I smacked a great Dane one night that crept out from between two cars. Thought I hit a human, so I circled around with a tarp and called my buddy the pig farmer

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Survival of the fitest I guess. I had a bat stuck to my grill about a yr ago. I actually made a thread about it. I was bored.
I hit a bat too..lol. Many many moons ago tony, it was Just getting dark and it hit the big ass headlight on my 79 monte and ‘fell’ onto the big ass bumper and was just laying there...lol

MINIz guy

Reaction score
I also found out that my fuel pump pickup must be going bad. It fuel starved on the highway and I limped it to the gas station. Could only get 20.000 gallons (exact) into the tank. Ahh old truck problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo