What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Block heater RPO code is K05. IIRC the 110v cord and plug on mine comes down the driver's side of the radiator and hangs there. Might be tie-wrapped if it's never been used.

I'd add a pic, but I'm getting an "uploads not available" message when I try.

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out the rear brake pads in the denali today as well as greasing all the zerts under the truck, truck seems to be in great shape again!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So you should see an outlet somewhere to plug in.... I don't think I have that.

Side note is there a special way to remove the license plate light housing on a denali. I broke mine trying to swap LEDs and now I need to get a new housing. The bulbs were too long and I "accidentally" muscled it haha

The housing looks like it's under. Bumper cover. I thought the denalis chrome bumper was paint matched not just a cover
I have a few extra sets laying around

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And they didn't fit? I used these with my Denali rear bumper with no issues. The Tahoe and Denali use the same license plate housings.

I just ordered them. I got other ones I thought would fit but the bulb broke in 2 so I returned them and got the ones you posted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879