What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no "streaching" it. If it was a mesh type material maybe. Plus it's powder coated. Need to find a Denali and measure the grille, might be closer to that size. Hard to see but this is held down and to the side, to much space to fill.

329ab2cd8fb1822820ac1da606aac52b.jpg

Sure it's not meant to fit with a little wiggle room all the way around to make it look right? Idk just a thought. I do have a denali with a denali grille if you want some measurements I could help help you out so you don't get beat up measuring a random truck lol.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure it's not meant to fit with a little wiggle room all the way around to make it look right? Idk just a thought. I do have a denali with a denali grille if you want some measurements I could help help you out so you don't get beat up measuring a random truck lol.

Lol, no it's nice and snug in the factory grille. I Evan thought about cutting it at the edge of the holes, but it is still loose. If that makes sence. If you want to take some measurements that would be great.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I'm guessing 3 measurements would tell me if it was close. Just need inside measurements. Here is my artistic skills. Lol

9e5e9b5249a966d0c54feee74c2a82d3.jpg

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny... I would not beat him up looking at my grille. But then again, i have seen it already.

Mike - evidently from all the videos. lol

I thought this was SRTH8R thread. lol

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At low rpm's my steering will catch when turning the wheel, is the intermediate shaft the problem?

Not sure what you mean by catch... But usually there is a clunk sound involved. Mine has it has well. One of these days I'll fix it lol

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by catch... But usually there is a clunk sound involved. Mine has it has well. One of these days I'll fix it lol

Too funny. This is one of the easiest fixes. The clunk on my burb was non stop driving me crazy.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

It acually grabs the wheel for a second or two, its fine at upper speeds..

Probably power steering pump is turning to slow at low engine rpm so you lose pressure. Just keep a little more rpm on those slow full lock turns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made