What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the oil pressure sensor again. Back to showing correctly in the dash. Last replacement was with a genuine AC Delco part, and so was this one. Hopefully this one lasts longer that a few months! At least it was within warranty.0a48a61a881c8190b5fa9c752f3528f0.jpg
ETA: regarding my replacement cluster, and fuel level, I decided to just leave it as-is. The over-full indication levels itself after about an eighth of a tank, then seems pretty accurate. Digital Dash Solutions did offer to swap it if I wanted to but I decided to keep this one, since it evens out after a bit.
You just sealed the deal for me. Blue leds with the stock needles.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the oil pressure sensor again. Back to showing correctly in the dash. Last replacement was with a genuine AC Delco part, and so was this one. Hopefully this one lasts longer that a few months! At least it was within warranty.0a48a61a881c8190b5fa9c752f3528f0.jpg
ETA: regarding my replacement cluster, and fuel level, I decided to just leave it as-is. The over-full indication levels itself after about an eighth of a tank, then seems pretty accurate. Digital Dash Solutions did offer to swap it if I wanted to but I decided to keep this one, since it evens out after a bit.
Which bulbs did you use for the blue back lighting on the cluster?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just sealed the deal for me. Blue leds with the stock needles.
Hehe. Nice. Yeah, I like the stock needle color. I wasn’t sure about the blue, since the Yukon is maroon, but it’s definitely my favorite color. Like the orange better than the silver or blue needles.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Judging by the uniformity of the light I'd say an LED strip was used. Thsts what I did and mine looks great imo

****** picture but you get the point

View attachment 232381
Why do you say that, when the stock lights also create even light. That company replaces bulbs with led, they don’t use strips. I did mine using leds and not strips and it looks great.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Odd question, and I ask because my truck didn't have the owners manual when I bought it. My 06 SD has auto dual zone HVAC. Is there a way that when you adjust the drivers side temp that it controls the passenger side too? I don't often have passengers in it, and in Colorado, in the morning you need full heat, but by afternoon you need almost full A/C... I get tired of having to set both sides. My 09 has a pass button that activates the dual zone separate temps.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you ever try just hitting the AUTO button and see if it adjusts to your liking?

other then that, you need to turn both knobs to lower or raise the heat on both side equally.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odd question, and I ask because my truck didn't have the owners manual when I bought it. My 06 SD has auto dual zone HVAC. Is there a way that when you adjust the drivers side temp that it controls the passenger side too? I don't often have passengers in it, and in Colorado, in the morning you need full heat, but by afternoon you need almost full A/C... I get tired of having to set both sides. My 09 has a pass button that activates the dual zone separate temps.
IIRC, if you press and hold the Auto button for 3 seconds, that syncs both sides. Any change to the passenger side will un-sync the sides though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk