What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Sasquatch looks great! I have to apologize though as I was bidding against you. If I had known a TYF member was bidding on them, I wouldn't have bid. I was just trying to get @Steve1081 some more money out of them since when I joined the bidding they were so cheap. Again, your Yukon looks great!!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I drove a few hundred miles through rain until I got to Oregon's high desert, went rafting on the Deschutes River, then drove a different route back on the interstate through driving rain. The Denali drove amazing at 80 in pouring rain and pitch black conditions while everybody else in their "normal" vehicles drove at about 60-65, probably because they felt unsafe. I love these vehicles, especially when they're modded a bit for more power and better handling.

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_5708.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got up early this morning to wash the Tahoe (washed the wife's Odyssey and company Suburban yesterday) and decided to put in a little extra detailing before the sun started heating the day up. Hit the body with a coat of spray wax including all the door jambs after giving them a good clean, treated the front seats with leather conditioner and wiped down the engine compartment. Still more to go, but a good go after having her covered for the summer.

IMG_9983.JPG IMG_9984.JPG IMG_9985.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I drove a few hundred miles through rain until I got to Oregon's high desert, went rafting on the Deschutes River, then drove a different route back on the interstate through driving rain. The Denali drove amazing at 80 in pouring rain and pitch black conditions while everybody else in their "normal" vehicles drove at about 60-65, probably because they felt unsafe. I love these vehicles, especially when they're modded a bit for more power and better handling.

View attachment 66831

View attachment 66833

View attachment 66834

Beautiful pics.....

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
This is the one from eBay? How's the fit ? How can you clean the filter?
Yes this is the eBay kit. The filter isn't clean able. From what I can tell. After it gets dirty I will try to clean it. If it's no good then I will replace with something washable

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the eBay kit. The filter isn't clean able. From what I can tell. After it gets dirty I will try to clean it. If it's no good then I will replace with something washable
Probably why they can sell them for so cheap. Looks like the Spectre filter will fit though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts