What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unit171

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just blacked out my LTZ and TAHOE emblems but I think I’m just going to remove them and save them

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced the faulty dome light modules. no more disco lights

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just blacked out my LTZ and TAHOE emblems but I think I’m just going to remove them and save them

You can try to save the letters, but it is kinda futile. I removed mine, and saved the letters, but I really doubt I will be able to ever use them again. The foam tape on the back just shreds when you try to remove the letters.

However, it looks super clean!

Unit171

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blacked out letters are growing on me. I think I may just black out the tailgate letters now.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a color matched grill. Body shop next week for the headlight eyebrows to be color matched.

Also, rear 2” lowering springs. Found a set of OEM 22”s that I will be PC black.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold the piece of crap GM Vibralade that GM could not fix after spending 13 weeks at the dealer.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you sell it privately or did GM give you hush money to buy another GM product?

I sold it to the dealer that had been working on it. GM would not buy it. I will not buy no more GM vehicles after the treatment I received over their top of the line luxury vehicle. I’m done with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84