What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On one hand, I put in a new alternator (Genuine GM part) today.

On the other hand, truck wouldn't do a thing but lock/unlock the doors once I was done. Did a bunch of troubleshooting with no success. She's at the shop now :rolleyes:

:banghead:
We’ll, learned something that a lot of you probably already knew. That thing on top of the battery I used to think was just power distribution block. Well, it’s actually a fused block that has little fuses in the metal strips. When one blows you gotta replace the whole thing. As luck would have it there’s a national back order on them. SO, we jumpered the thing with an external fusible link to get me back up and running again. I learned something new :flipthebird: this is one reason why I prefer my old stuff lol

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ll, learned something that a lot of you probably already knew. That thing on top of the battery I used to think was just power distribution block. Well, it’s actually a fused block that has little fuses in the metal strips. When one blows you gotta replace the whole thing. As luck would have it there’s a national back order on them. SO, we jumpered the thing with an external fusible link to get me back up and running again. I learned something new :flipthebird: this is one reason why I prefer my old stuff lol
My man MacGuver pots and pans!!! :D

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could determine what model these XD wheels are that came on thethirdtwin. They 18”, but the spare is a standard 17” with temp use tire.

I emailed XD to find out which they are. No reply so far.

826E6F5F-5D0F-4BEA-8F17-811C507B8071.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy