What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BlackYuk21on

EB5E6D1E-5F73-48A8-BCCC-1BF8F35F5619.jpegBad pic because it’s super bright. But the 6 hi works also. I just double checked wiring. I have the connectors on the right wires and the jumper in the correct orientation.. I don’t have flashing fogs with my hazards but I’ll have to check what you mentioned about the signals during the day tomorrow

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
@BlackYuk21on

View attachment 358375Bad pic because it’s super bright. But the 6 hi works also. I just double checked wiring. I have the connectors on the right wires and the jumper in the correct orientation.. I don’t have flashing fogs with my hazards but I’ll have to check what you mentioned about the signals during the day tomorrow
Yeah everything should work fine at night, I never had any problems there either. It was mostly just a daytime problem when only the DRL's were on. Either way it's a great mod, these vehicles should have came standard with a hi/low/fog and auto fog option.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still got my shit in the shop, "national backorder on headgaskets" is the reason... This afm bs is such a pile of shit.... All the new shit produced has the start stop crap and I hate that worse... Merry F'in Christmas though.

IceIceSilver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the battery on my ‘16 a few days ago.

I had replaced the OEM battery in September 2020 with a Diehard AGM platinum from Advance. It did fine for a year, then the first cold day this winter (19F overnight) it came in lame with a bad cell.

Replaced under 36 - month replacement warranty.

Last edited:

steveoe

Reaction score
That catch can is it on newer models? I have an 08. Just kinda curious if it did

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
small world...when i saw this, my first thought was i had just seen it in person. i was in ofallon last week visiting for christmas...passed a yukon with this wheel. they stand out to me as that is what i have also, but dont see many others with them.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
small world...when i saw this, my first thought was i had just seen it in person. i was in ofallon last week visiting for christmas...passed a yukon with this wheel. they stand out to me as that is what i have also, but dont see many others with them.
It is a small world! I believe have have seen your burb around town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n