What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are really nice. I just ordered a set of KMC Km712's last night. What Tire are you going to wrap them in?

Thank you. I haven't decided on the tire yet. The build time on these is 6-8 weeks so I have a little time. These will be my summer wheels so im thinking something with a sporty/aggressive tread pattern. You?

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Thank you. I haven't decided on the tire yet. The build time on these is 6-8 weeks so I have a little time. These will be my summer wheels so im thinking something with a sporty/aggressive tread pattern. You?

Iv heard nothing but good things about Toyo's Open country lineup, those seem to be the bees knees in terms of aggressive tires.

I went with the Nitto NT420s, it checked all of the boxes I was looking for in a tire. Plus Iv always loved the look of them.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing. It’s taking a much needed rest in the garage while I’ve racked up 1200 miles on the brand new dealer loaner Blazer. Vette’s parked at the dealership for 10 days now waiting for a small part but due to the strike, parts have dried up. I might have to rotate the tires in the Blazer soon based on my driving in the recent days.
how do you like the Blazer so far?

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you like the Blazer so far?

other than you can’t roll down one window, you have to roll down at least 3 because of the unbelievable wind noise, it is great. It’s quick and handles well. This one is the 3.6 so gas mileage is not the best. The sticker on this one is $38.6. Load one up, and you’re looking at 52. All things considered, I’d say Tahoe is still king.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

What product did you use to clean the glass up before you ceramic coated it?

000 steel wool to get rid of all road gunk on windshield and rear glass only. I use Pinnacle Black Label, which comes with a prep polish. Then apply the product and avoid any water for 24 hours.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iv heard nothing but good things about Toyo's Open country lineup, those seem to be the bees knees in terms of aggressive tires.

I went with the Nitto NT420s, it checked all of the boxes I was looking for in a tire. Plus Iv always loved the look of them.

I've been really considering the new Nitto NT420V. Tread pattern looks awesome and good price.Screenshot_20191005-190830.png

EZ Money

Reaction score

On my '15 Sierra, I put 96K on my last set of Toyo Open Country AT2 tires. They were a little more expensive then most other AT tires, but 96K is unheard of when it comes to all terrain tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645