What color TBSS wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there is a similar thread to this, but wanted to get this for my color and not jack the thread. I am looking at the TBSS wheels 22x9 and was wondering what color I should go with. My tahoe is an 09 greystone in color. I was either going to go with comp grey or matte black. My emblems are already done in a matte black and my tails are tinted, so I kinda was leaning towards the matte black. Does anyone have any pics of the SS wheels on a dark grey tahoe?
Simon

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
04, do Matte black. You'd be insane trying to get grey wheels with a grey truck. It will look like a colormatch attempt gone bad... wether or not that was what your intentions were.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matte black would look good :imo:

OP
OP

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm gonna do the matte black. The dark grey Tahoe is darker than mine but it gives me an idea.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
matte black, I've got the same color and asked the same question...the grey just won't look right on our color...if you already have matte black emblems stick with the theme.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd got with matte black but do you have pics of your ride so we can visualize? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeker