What are these and where do they go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jermbola

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all. Glad I joined the forum. I am working on getting some pictures put together of the final product. The Yukon has been in the family since 2011. It has survived many adventures and one teenager so far. The next one is about ready to drive. Hence the paint job to spiff it up a bit. Next on the list is getting it lifted, then the interior.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the only style of sensors I'm aware of, besides what's under the seats:

View attachment 409940
not sure what year's they started but a smaller version of those can be found inside the door's also for side impact detection. they are mounted in the center of the door on the center brace

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure what year's they started but a smaller version of those can be found inside the door's also for side impact detection. they are mounted in the center of the door on the center brace
Thanks! Got any pictures? We should post a thread with all the GMT 800 sensors like that and sticky it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401