Western washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to community next to user cp and go to social groups and then the emeralds with a space needle pic

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011Tahoe, and fireman297, I Really like your photos. Wife likes the drop, and they reminded me that I need to buy the rear hitch close out also! Fireman297, youre pushing me over the edge on moving forward with de-molding mine Hoe! 2011tahoe, your kiddos powerwheel is awesome! :D

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Tahoe, this is the airaid jr:

http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/61A1849A0A0A3321210.aspx

TBSS reps as your winter wheels??? Lucky! 22 or 20's?

I appreciate the offer, that's really nice of you! I will probably have to take you up on it! You work at Schwab? Wednesday's I'm down I Puyallup for work or maybe a weekend if you're available I can bring it over.

Thanks for the link that system seems pretty cool, does the filter require oiling? I would assume it does since it's washable and reuseable, I am kinda nervous about oiled filters, I have had issues with my atv's and def don't want any issues with the hoe. Yeah I work for Schwab's, I will be there through sat. This week and next then I'm on vaca for a week. Anytime is good, we may just have to leave them on though. Haha. I have the 22" reps with 285/45/22 Toyo h/t's. Never been on yet. I come across good deals every now and then so I couldn't pass it up. Plus I sold my brand new LTZ chrome wheels and BS duelers for a good amount. A little painting on the kids ride and a lawn mower battery turned the power wheels into a pretty sweet ride. Haha, thanks for the compliments.

Firemans rig looks pretty sweet I must say, it is one of the few that looks good de-molded IMO. Must be the black.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Macho, either the hitch close out or a LTZ bumper would look sweet!

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Also, good to hear wife likes the drop!!!! Mod-friendly wife's rock!!

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have both options for filters, oiled or dry. You can buy the tube ONLY which is the "Airaid MIT". I'm actually thinking about that one. That's the one BB tested and it yielded almost identical HP gains as all the highest

Ok I will be in touch about coming down. I can't believe you found a set of reps for sale!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the MIT solid system at a fraction of the cost

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, I will have to look into that system a little more sounds right up my alley. I bought the TBSS reps new but I got a good deal on them. I have had them for about 2 months but they haven't been on yet. Weather has been too nice to take off the chromies. I'll be on the lookout for a deal on tires though. I scooped my brand new BS Duelers up for $450. Yeah just let me know when. I'll pm you my work # tomorrow .

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are terrible at checking our group the emeralds

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know when you get it installed Regency.

Haha, I joined the emeralds but didn't see anything on it. Lol Plus I'm always on Tapatalk which isn't very good at the ancillary areas of TYF... at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)

Are we the only two members? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog