Western washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...quite a transition you got there Koa. You get to hit up Alki when you get tired of real surf ;)

I'm in the NW by way of Los Angeles. Can't wait for Thursday when summer actually starts around here.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm out of Everett Area near Mill Creek.

tahoe2011, just like you, we purchased our first Tahoe, brand new.

anyone interested getting a BB Tune event setup here in Seattle? Regency, I posted on your thread regarding this. Does this make sense for those of us w NNBS Hoe's or Kon's, or are in person tunes not needed, since they BB has the AutoCal? I know they need a minimum amount to come out but am not sure how many?

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Macho, I think BB needs 15-20 guaranteed people for them to come out. There was another guy from Puyallup trying to get something started back in December-ish but me and him were the only 2 guys on the list. I like the idea of the autocal and think I will go that route later on. Congrats on the new rig lets see some pics of it! You have any plans for it besides BB tune?

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011tahoe, dang thats a lot of peeps. Do you know the difference between having an in-person VS AutoCal, other than having the ability to store different tunes on the AutoCal?

Performance: I've installed a Corsa Touring. Im planning on the Air raid jr for intake. Then get the tune of course.

Interior: Weather techs are the only thing I've changed I've added along with the center console divider.

Exterior: weather tech mudguards installed. 18% on the front windows. I've plastidiped the Crome bezel on the front grill. Need to dip the rear bowtie and debadge the lift gate and LT emblems. On the fence on removing the side mouldings. I plan on rims (prob TBSS 22's) although I may wait until after winter since summer will prob be over after this week lol. I'm interested in the 2-3/4 drop and need to convince the wife that it won't look "ghetto" as she says. How do you like your Bell Tech kit?

47e7ae4a-f908-fd76.jpg
47e7ae4a-f920-7f04.jpg

Any more mods for your Hoe!? :). Love the white diamond. We originally wanted white but couldn't locate one with the options we were looking for.

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should come over and join my social group the emeralds :hands: Haha

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was the one trying to get that BB tune started. We need to get this going and they will help us a BB tune to get it booked. Also MACHO, included some photos to show your wife what the drop would look like. My wife was a little hesitant to have the vehicle dropped, but she loves the look and ride now.

Attachments

• DSC01273.jpg
    DSC01273.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01274.jpg
    DSC01274.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01230.jpg
    DSC01230.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 22

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys should come over and join my social group the emeralds :hands: Haha

Regency, what's that? TYF? Local club?

Hey everyone. I was the one trying to get that BB tune started. We need to get this going and they will help us a BB tune to get it booked. Also MACHO, included some photos to show your wife what the drop would look like. My wife was a little hesitant to have the vehicle dropped, but she loves the look and ride now.

Fireman297, DROOOOOOOL!! You're the man! Thanks for Posting. That will make my job selling it easier. What rims & tires do you run. Im ******* after the TBSS 22's in comp grey.

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Macho, I am not sure about the difference between the tunes, jennabear is a member on here and works for BBP, she would be the one to message and ask. What exactly is the air-raid jr? Definitely do the lowering IMO it looks so much better, but if your wife is on the fence about it, install the wheels and tires then she will see all that gap and definitely want it done. Mine rides awesome, the wife likes it quite a bit, she didn't really have a say on it. Hahaha. There are a few things left that I plan on doing exhaust,intake and tune. I would like to do led's on all the outside lights and G4 tails. I have quite a few pictures in my album so show her those, it may help with her decision. Also I have my comp grey TBSS rep wheels at my store in port orchard if you wanted to see them in person before you buy. I can even bolt them on for ya to see what they look like. I am running them as my winter wheels, the 20's looked kinda ballooned after I lowered it so I sold them.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Dude the grill looks awesome!

@regency, what is the emerald about? HS club? Hahaha j/k man, but seriously.