well time for new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
late and im wide awake so felt like making a post before i fire up a video game. i bought trailfinder tires off discounttire a while ago for something quick and cheap after i let a bad alignment go. so ill have to say for a cheaper tire i was very impressed for the most part. they handled themselves much better than i was expecting for under 400 bucks. but as you can expect from a cheaper tire once they start wearing down you can really see the price. now in thier defense i have put a decent chunk of mileage on them without any real issue. traction in rain alone has dropped dramatically so i bought a new set. i decided to go with general grabber atx as ive also used them in the past and was pleased. ill make further comments once i get them installed.

Sean James

Reaction score
General's are damn good tires. They last a long time compared to others, but that's because they are a hard compound. Excellent for warmer climates, or if you do a lot of burnouts. I've had General's last longer than any other U.S. brands. If your going with grabbers, I won't tell your wife, if you don't tell mine.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on this truck ive had falken wildpeak at3w and trailfinder. my suburban i had mastercraft axt. my dodge ram i had cooper discovery st and general grabbers. i luked the falkens but the ride quality was terrible but grip was amazing. the mastercraft axt were great all around but thats because we put a lighter load range than suggested. supposed to be LT tires but we got lighter ones and it ran great. the cooper st were a little rough but there was nothing i could get stuck in and i tried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep