Well it’s 2022 time I guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So GM is supposed to contact me on why my Tahoe sits waiting chips but the exact same ones are showing up for dealer stock along with Highcountry deluxes that were completely constrained when I ordered my Z71 6.2. My dealer is beside himself on what GM is doing. If they don’t have some kind answers they can keep it and I will order a Waggoner. This would have been my 21 new GM vehicle if i end up with the Jeep I will never buy GM again.

Sjcoleman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So GM is supposed to contact me on why my Tahoe sits waiting chips but the exact same ones are showing up for dealer stock along with Highcountry deluxes that were completely constrained when I ordered my Z71 6.2. My dealer is beside himself on what GM is doing. If they don’t have some kind answers they can keep it and I will order a Waggoner. This would have been my 21 new GM vehicle if i end up with the Jeep I will never buy GM again.
When did you order your Tahoe?

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one lol. This is my third try was put in 2 weeks after 2022 orders opened and my HC deluxe was constrained. Was built 10-9 been sitting on MP hold since while watch dealer stock ones roll in and HC deluxes that were constrained roll in as well.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
Which one lol. This is my third try was put in 2 weeks after 2022 orders opened and my HC deluxe was constrained. Was built 10-9 been sitting on MP hold since while watch dealer stock ones roll in and HC deluxes that were constrained roll in as well.
I’m in same boat! Ordered 21/2 months ago and watching 22’s show up for “stock”. Kinda irkes me a sold order isn’t being produced n stock ordered stuff is!

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked out the new Wagoneer, its a bit smaller than the GM on the outside, inside its more roomy, tons more features... Mcintosh audio is hands down bad ass...

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the plan depending on if GM calls like they said and what they tell me. I do like the exterior better on the Tahoe but the Jeep inside looks pretty nice.

thespecialman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Given there seems to be unrestricted inventory beginning to roll out to dealers, does the board think I am better off playing the game of constantly checking inventory within 500 miles of me and making calls to whatever dealer shows what I want in transit, or going to a local dealer who seems to be getting a lot of 2022 vehicles coming in and placing an order?
FWIW, I'm looking for a pretty spec'd out 2022 Tahoe Z71 - 6.2, air ride, etc. Also am particular in that I want the lighter interior color and glass black wheels so it seems unlikely I'll find exactly what I'm looking for in inventory. I'm not desperate but would like something while my trade-in still has good value.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given there seems to be unrestricted inventory beginning to roll out to dealers, does the board think I am better off playing the game of constantly checking inventory within 500 miles of me and making calls to whatever dealer shows what I want in transit, or going to a local dealer who seems to be getting a lot of 2022 vehicles coming in and placing an order?
FWIW, I'm looking for a pretty spec'd out 2022 Tahoe Z71 - 6.2, air ride, etc. Also am particular in that I want the lighter interior color and glass black wheels so it seems unlikely I'll find exactly what I'm looking for in inventory. I'm not desperate but would like something while my trade-in still has good value.
I would check inventory and call dealerships. That’s what I did, was kind of annoying but ended up working out well.

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried that and didn’t have any luck, but I also needed someone that would honor the GM employee discount so that cut 3/4 or the dealers right off the top. They certainly won’t dealer trade tried that route multiple times as well.

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well still no call from GM. Can’t say I’m that surprised with their lack of customer service. Also there are 3 2022 in dealer stock within 50 miles from me that are the exact same truck as mine and were built after mine. So there is that….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts