Well it’s 2022 time I guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So GM is supposed to contact me on why my Tahoe sits waiting chips but the exact same ones are showing up for dealer stock along with Highcountry deluxes that were completely constrained when I ordered my Z71 6.2. My dealer is beside himself on what GM is doing. If they don’t have some kind answers they can keep it and I will order a Waggoner. This would have been my 21 new GM vehicle if i end up with the Jeep I will never buy GM again.

If you wait a little longer, the 2022 Ford Expedition will hit production sometime in January 2022.

If you can wait 6-12 months, Toyota will most likely have a revised Sequoia available.

I'm not saying any of the above are better, but when you newly revised competition and new competition (Wagoneer) in the market segment, the prices will eventually come down.

OP
OP
G

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well another week and still no information or movement. Truck has been built for over a month. I have tried calling on some other in transit ones as I don’t want to lose the $1000 Costco $$. Had one in MI quote $101k I just laughed at them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts