WeatherTech Floor Mat Issues....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DejaVu! We (I) went over this a few months back on a separate thread. If you just bought them take them back to the store in which you bought them. If not contact the manufacturer straightaway and explain the problem. If their solutions don't work then ask for a refund. I have found that the problems come from the way they are boxed, stored & shipped. They product lays in an incorrect way and over time the product attains that misshaped shape. It's hard to get out, but not impossible. I used a heat gun with some well placed velcro tape to get them to keep their shape which eventually they do. But if they are new then by all means take them back. They should lay flat as advertised with no adjusts minor or otherwise. Aloha!!
I looked them up and the price is right! First time hearing about this brand. How's the quality?

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They work great. If you have kids they are a must. I can't begin to count the times they saved me from expensive clean ups. As far as quality goes...they are what they are. Pieces of plastic that shield your vehicle from spills and the like. I not only have the pan floor liners, but the no holes drill mud flaps and window deflectors. They all work as advertised and if I had to I would buy them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts